Terms & Conditions
Please do read these terms and conditions carefully. By purchasing the services of Jaz Ampaw-Farr, you agree to the follow them.
- All bookings are to be paid in full prior by the date of the event as specified on your invoice.
- Your booking is considered cancelled if payment has been not been made by the date on your invoice.
- Once your invoice has been issued cancellation terms apply.
- In order for your date to be secure, payment is required within fourteen days of your invoice being issued.
- Payment by BACS is preferred. Our bank account details are on your invoice.
- In the event of non-payment, and no communication from yourselves, your invoice will incur a cumulative 5% surcharge every seven days.
- We are legally obliged to charge VAT at the standard rate. If you are VAT registered, you are able to claim back in full.
POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
We encourage rearranging dates rather than cancelling. The number of days refers to UK working days for organisations and term time days for Education bookings. If you do need to move your date the following applies:
- With 60 or more days notice, you can move your date without charge. Alternative arrangements will be dependent on diary availability, but every effort will be made to accommodate your request.
- With 30 to 60 days notice there will be a 15% charge of the total fee, plus any travel or accommodation costs that are not recoverable.
- It is not possible to postpone training less than 30 days before the agreed date. At this stage, any request for postponement is considered cancellation.
- 60 or more days notice = 90% refund
- 30 – 60 days notice = 50% refund
- Less than 30 days notice = No refund.
- All cancellations must be made in writing via email.
- In over twenty five years of providing services, we have never had to cancel an event. If we are unable to attend due to severe illness, we will notify you as soon as possible, apologise profoundly and issue a full refund.In event of cancellation the following charges will apply:
We are fully covered for public liability and professional indemnity. However, we regret that we cannot accept liability for loss or damage caused to the personal property of any person.
Your venue must be fully covered and hold public liability insurance.
- Jaz prefers to use her own laptop wherever possible. Please ensure that a projector and extension cables are available.
- Please provide a suitable venue (well heated or air conditioned, lighted, clean, and in good order), equipment, materials, licenses, permits, and any other items specified by us, a sound system in perfect working order, and a comfortable, well lit and quiet space that can be used as a dressing room.
- No form of audio or video recording is permitted without prior written permission from us. Please let us know if you wish to record the session.
- Any content recorded with permission must not be used on public websites.
- All recorded content must be made available to us prior to any intended use.
- We may bring our own videographer to record Jaz’s keynote. We will inform you if this is the case.
- Please provide for adequate security personnel for the protection and safety of Jaz and other people working with her.
- Security must prevent any unauthorised people from entering the stage, backstage, and dressing room area. You are responsible to pay for any damage to or loss of Jaz’s property for or by reason of intentional or negligent acts.
- All advertisements, promotions and publicity materials for the event, including any usage of Jaz’s name, likeness, image, logo, trademark or voice is be subject to prior written approval. This includes to presence on the internet (websites or otherwise), social media, signage, print, video, television, radio, tickets, or any other medium.
- Do not advertise, promote or publicise Jaz’s attendance at your event until you have returned your signed contract.
- We encourage you to invite in other local schools and share the cost between you. Collaboration is key!
- Please feel free to invite anyone who you feel will benefit from hearing Jaz, this includes teachers, assistants, governors, leaders and all site staff.
- Please let us know if you are inviting any guests, paid or unpaid to your event so that we can bring the correct number of gifts.
- Coaching sessions are not transferable to another party or organisation.
- For in-person sessions, please ensure you are at the agreed location and ready to start on time.
- For Zoom sessions, please ensure you are at your computer/device and ready to begin in an area where you won’t be interrupted in order to start on time.
Our aim is to make sure your booking runs smoothly. If you have any questions regarding anything at all please do contact us. Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org