What’s holding you back from joining the Human First Academy? Here are some frequent questions I get from people.
1. I’m not sure what’s inside. What if it’s not a good fit for me?
Good question. Inside you’ll find 9 toolkits each with 6 x 10 min video lessons. They cover the juicy topics in the list below.
- How to be 10% braver
- How to be a Human-First Leader
- How to turn the volume down on imposter syndrome
- How to embed post-pandemic wellbeing
- How to balance life and work
- How to become a resilience ninja
- How to have courageous conversations
- How to create your own impact roadmap
- How to be a compelling keynote speaker
There is also a personal playbook with activities and questions for each video in each toolkit.
The two live elements are the private Facebook Group and a monthly Zoom with training and coaching from me.
Here’s a sneak peek showing how easy to use the Human First Academy.
2. I don’t have enough time. I’m super busy, you know!
I hear you! That’s why I designed the Human First Academy to be a choose-your-own-adventure affair. The 10 min chunks of insight can be watched or listened to in the car, while you’re cooking or out for a run. (Actually do the last one – I need the exercise!)
3. I’m not sure it’s for me. I’ve done other courses and nothing has changed.
You and me both! I’ve been a bit of a course addict in the past and found none of them work unless I do! In the Human First Academy, I walk along with you, holding you accountable and cheering you on all the way. I’m invested in your success and fighting for your highest good!
4. I’m not a Facebook fan so I’m not sure about the group.
Facebook is a world of highs and lows but the Human First Academy group is a safe space to learn from others on the same journey as you. We have:
- Monday Motivation – to get you off to a great start
- WWW Wednesday (What Went Well) – to notice and acknowledge the wins
- Freestyle Friday – to set your intention for the weekend
5. I can’t afford it
Talk to me! Don’t let money be the reason you stay stuck without unlocking your potential. I give away one scholarship each term so get in touch. After midnight on Frida 8th April 2022 the founder rate increases from £195 to £295, so don’t miss out!